The Mako system is new to India, but it has been used for a long time in the United States and Australia. The device that has arrived in India is unique in the world.
Mako assists in more precise surgery with less soft tissue injury. Revival Hospital provides you with the best Mako Robotic Surgery in Maharashtra. This is Western India’s first Mako Robot and only the country’s fourth overall.
Who is a successful candidate for robotic-assisted knee replacement with Mako?
If any of the above applies to you, you can consider this technology:
- Osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis that affects the joints.
- Knee pain or discomfort while performing physical exercise or rising from a sitting position
- Non-surgical therapies, such as anti-inflammatory drugs, have a weak response.
Why Mako Robotic Surgery?
The following are some of the advantages of this technology:
- It can be used to repair either a partial or complete knee.
- Assists in the development of a surgical plan that is unique to the patient.
- Provides real-time sensory input to the surgeon.
- This puts your surgeon in full command.
- Assists with proper bone preparation.
- Allows for accurate implant positioning.
- There is less blood loss, and the scar is smaller.
- Aids in the preservation of bone and soft tissue health.
- It causes less postoperative discomfort than manual techniques.
- It allows for a faster recovery and a shorter stay in the hospital.
What is the process of recovery like?
Modern knee replacement procedures typically take longer to heal from. You will be able to walk within hours of your surgery, and you should be able to resume your daily activities within 1-4 weeks. The length of your recovery is determined by your health and the nature of your surgery.
Make an appointment with Specialty Orthopaedics of Mako Robotic Surgery at Revival Hospital today if you have pain and stiffness in your knee due to osteoarthritis and want to learn more about Mako. We’ll build a care plan customized to your individual needs to help you feel better and get back on your feet.
- The Hip Hub: Chandigarh’s Cornerstone for Surgical Excellence - February 23, 2024
- Unlocking the Benefits of NDIS with a Trusted Provider in Perth - February 21, 2024
- Navigating the Future: The Ultimate Guide to NDIS Support Services in Perth - February 16, 2024