As the pace of COVID-19 is growing day by day, there is an urgent need to protect you and yourself from various infections. That means there are a plethora of ways by which you have to protect yourself from this pandemic. Not only the body but you have to safeguard your living spaces and offices.
So, to keep you safe, Stylam has come up with antibacterial laminates which can make you and your home safe. Antibacterial laminates in India are one of the best laminates which can quickly kill the bacteria from the surface.
What are Antibacterial laminates?
With time, or you can say every second, microbes multiply in quick succession in the form of malodors, premature degradation, and, not the least, undesirable stains, which automatically reduces the lifespan of laminate.
Keeping this thing in mind, average laminate is transformed into antibacterial laminates at the final stage. That means having this laminate in office space and at home can make you rid of harmful bacteria that can damage your health in many ways.
Uses of antibacterial laminates:-
- Kitchen tops
These are the common uses of antibacterial laminates as most of the bacteria penetrate in these areas and come in contact with food material and kids.
Features of antibacterial laminates:
- The first and foremost benefit of antibacterial laminates is they are completely hygienic. Stylam, one of the best laminate companies in India, has manufactured them with Virokill technology that quickly kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Another best advantage of antibacterial laminates in India is they need deficient maintenance. While cleaning the surface, you have to wipe it with a clean cloth with a mild cleaning agent. However, the use of a mild agent is to maintain the laminate’s lustre for a long-lasting period.
- Antibacterial laminates come in various sizes, shades, and varieties from which you can choose the best for your home, kitchen, or office.
So, if you are planning to revamp your home or looking forward to offering aesthetic touch, go with decorative laminates of Stylam. Explore their collection today and be the first to apply antibacterial laminates at your home.
- 5 Tax Accounting Mistakes a New Business Must Avoid - June 27, 2022
- Parkinson’s success story at Vaidyaratnam Vrindavan Ayurveda Chikitsalayam Baddi - June 22, 2022
- Best Solar Company in Northern Suburbs Melbourne - June 20, 2022