Mass gainers contain a mix of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. The amounts can differ from product to product. Protein sources include whey, casein, soy and/or plant-based proteins. The carbohydrates are almost always from either dextrose, maltodextrin or waxy maize, or some sort of combination of the three. Mass gaining supplements also contain additional ingredients such as BCAAs, creatine, and vitamin & minerals. For some people, gaining weight or adding muscle can be just as difficult as losing weight for others. But, simply adding certain foods to your diet can make your weight gain efforts both healthy and more effective. Here is a list of some Healthy Mass Gainer Recipes which you can prepare at home.
1. Cookies and Cream Shake
- 200ml milk
- 1 scoop Weight Gainer Blend in Vanilla
- 75g frozen banana
- 2 Protein Sandwich Cookies
- 1 handful of ice cubes
How to prepare:
Freeze banana in the freezer for at least 2 hours before you want to make your shake. Then put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass or shaker and enjoy.
Calories: 580kcal | Protein: 32g | Carbohydrates: 80g | Fat: 12g
2. Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
- 100ml milk
- 50g Greek yoghurt
- 200g frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops Weight Gainer Blend in Vanilla
- 2 digestive biscuits
1. Blend together all of the ingredients, except the digestive biscuits, until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and crumble to biscuits over the top before you tuck in.
Calories: 522kcal | Protein: 26.8g | Carbohydrates: 65g | Fat: 16g
3. Peanut Butter and Hazelnut Spread Smoothie
- 150ml milk
- 50g frozen banana
- 2 scoops Weight Gainer Blend in
- 20g All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 10g melted hazelnut spread
- 1 handful of ice cubes
1. Add all the ingredients, except hazelnut spread, to the blender and blend until smooth Pour into a glass or shaker and drizzle over the hazelnut spread and enjoy.
Calories: 504kcal | Protein: 28g | Carbohydrates: 50g | Fat: 18g
4. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Weight Gainer Shake
- 400ml oat milk
- 100g rolled oats
- 50g chocolate whey protein
- 30g peanut butter
- 3-5 medjool dates
- Pinch of sea salt
Throw all the ingredients into a blender. Try to place the ingredients in order so that the tougher ones, dates and oats, are closer to the blades to avoid over processing the smoother ingredients like powders. Simply blitz the ingredients to a texture you like. I kind of like to chew my smoothies so blend them minimally.
Once blended, simply serve and enjoy. It also lasts well in the fridge and can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance. Enjoy the gains!
Some other natural mass-gainer Homemade Protein Smoothies recipes:
- Chocolate banana nut shakes: Combine 1 banana, 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein and 1 tablespoon of peanut or another nut butter.
- Vanilla berry shake: Combine 1 cup of fresh or frozen mixed berries, ice, 1 cup of high-protein natural yogurt and 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein.
- Vanilla blueberry shake: Combine 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries, 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein, 1 cup of vanilla yogurt and sweetener if needed.
Else these recipes some food also provide mass gain.
Here is a list of those:
- Nuts And Nut Butter
- Potatoes and Starches
- Dried Fruit
- Whole-Grain Bread
- Dark Chocolate
- Protein Supplements
Eating more calories than you need is the secret behind gaining mass consistently. Lifting weight is important too so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat using Mass Gainer. Incorporate the foods on this list into meals and meal plans that you enjoy and can stick with over the long term.
Latest posts by bhl (see all)
- Take a look at out Bernie Sanders talk insurance, pupil debt, and police brutality with Cardi B – The A.V. Membership - August 18, 2019
- There are now A hundred seventy five online mattress firms—and you doubtlessly can not expose them apart – CNBC - August 18, 2019
- A Recession Can even merely now not Rupture Your Retirement…But This Will – Forbes - August 18, 2019