The Delhi-Mumbai Expressway is a planned 1,320 km (8-lane) motorway that will link Mumbai, the financial centre of India, with Delhi, the nation’s capital. The project is being constructed by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and is anticipated to cost roughly Rs 1 lakh crore.
The motorway is anticipated to cut the existing 24-hour travel time between Delhi and Mumbai to only 12. Additionally, the project aims to improve connectivity to the cities and towns situated along the route, fostering economic growth and opening up employment opportunities.
Highlights of Delhi Mumbai Expressway Route
- One of India’s longest motorways is the Delhi–Mumbai Motorway.
- The Mumbai to Delhi Motorway cuts the distance between these two large cities’ travel times in half, from 1,424 km to 1,242 km, or approximately 12%.
- When using the Delhi Mumbai Motorway, the distance between Mumbai and Delhi will be travelled in half, or from 24 to 12 hours.
- With the recently opened Sohna-Dause stretch, it takes just two hours to get from Gurugram to Jaipur.
- Six states are crossed by the Delhi-Mumbai Motorway: Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- With more than 40 interchanges, the Mumbai-Delhi Motorway connects key cities including Jaipur, Kota, Vadodara, Surat, Indore, and Bhopal.
- A designated corridor on the Delhi–Mumbai Motorway is available for the installation of optical fibre cables, solar power generation installations,
The ambitious Bharatmala Pariyojana project in India, which intends to construct a network of highways connecting various regions of the country, includes the Delhi-Mumbai Motorway. The motorway will build a new economic corridor connecting numerous cities and towns along the route in addition to offering a quicker and more comfortable transportation route between Delhi and Mumbai.
To guarantee the comfort and safety of the travellers, the motorway will also have a number of amenities, including rest areas, food courts, gas stations, and emergency services. Additionally, the project is anticipated to create job opportunities for locals both during and after construction.
For more update please visit us at hindustan live.
- How you can Go About Online dating a Thai Woman - May 25, 2023
- Management Software For Nonprofits - May 24, 2023
- How to pick a Online Data Bedroom - May 24, 2023